Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Empire Strikes Back !

I was talking with a friend of mine, who is a
die hard softie(MS zealot), and I casually
mentioned that MS is going to go down, and cannot
survive the Linux onslaught. On hearing this, he
he disagreed, and said that MS is going strong,
and coming up with new things. He said for e.g.
see www.surface.com, he gave a brief, like they
have came up with a board, and if you keep your
camera on that board, all the pics from that
camera are transferred to the board, and on the
flick of a finger, you can transfer all those
pics from the board to your mobile camera.
I had a look at the site, and it was _amazing_.
I recommend you to have a look at it, it is
a breakthrough thing, and you will have a hard
time describing it. A truly breakthrough
innovation. I think after PC's and the mobile
revolution, this is one major innovation.
This is real sci-fi stuff.

No comments: